Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Night on the Farm

Night at the Farm is an annual event put on by RUF (Reformed University Fellowship is the college ministry of the PCA). This event is usually a sort of closure for the year for me. But this year it was kind of a closure of the past 4 years. I am blown away at how much RUF has meant to me over the past 4 years. I have met almost every forever friend I have there, and it has become my home. I am so thankful for all of the people in these pictures, they have made my college career.
Roommate and Best friend of 3 years, Alicia. I love you. 

 First roommate ever and still friends. Thank you for loving me.
 

Jessica- You have been one of the brightest lights in my college life. I love you.
My roommates this year Madi and Alicia- thanks for carrying me through this year 
 Allie you're so cute- thanks for going to prom with me.
 Rachel- you are a gem. No words do it justice.





 Joyful, I can't imagine this year and the rest of my life without you.
 My precious little friend who I will miss immensely.




 You are simply the best, and I cannot wait for so many more years together.



Love the both of you so much. 
Diana, you are so beautiful and I am so thankful for you on my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment