Friday, May 31, 2013

Edinburg

I feel as though I maybe am going to be quite awful at this blogging business over the summer. I thought to myself before I left "Oh I'm going to do such a great job keep everybody updated I"m going to post every day and people will love it" That was both arrogant and ignorant all at the same time.

At this point I think it might be wise to post that currently I am staying in the English countryside and find myself quite anglosized using the more sophisticated sounding language, mostly because I love it and have always thought that I would be fantastic at being british.

Anyways- my dad and I went to Edinburg for 3 days and then up to the Isle Of Skye for 2 days and Here are some of my best photos from that trip.

The city was charming and old. I felt as though I had transported back in time, I actually hoped I would. I love me some history. I had originally thought that I would put all of my Scotland photos into this post, and then found that was not in fact going to happen. SO- alas I am again defeated by how many pictures I have taken, here is Edinburg.

 From the Elephant House Cafe where JK Rowling wrote the first Harry Potter
 I dont actually know what this is but it was up the Royal Mile shortly before the Castle



 From inside St. Giles (Do not tell them that I just didn't pay the 2 pounds to take photos)
 The Beautiful city from on top of Arthur's Seat

 Dad and I on top of Arthur's Seat
 The Harbor at Leith

The Sir Walter Scott Monument.

Loved this city and so thankful for this experience

No comments:

Post a Comment