Monday, May 13, 2013

Clement Family Photos

Hospitable, hilarious, real and generous are just a few of the many adjectives I could use to describe Justin, Elizabeth, John Huss, Gardner and Eliza Jane Clement. They, as a family have been some of the greatest pieces of the last 3 years of my life. Justin is my RUF campus Minister and I am not only lucky but honored to get to call him not only a mentor but a friend. Elizabeth, has been, to say the least influential. Her wisdom and willingness to speak truth even when difficult into my life has made all the difference. She has helped me pick of the pieces of broken relationships and walk away from relationships that I needed to leave in the past. Their children are just such a joy to me. Their sons are so sweet and fun to be around. I have enjoyed watching them become young men. I know theyre still young but John Huss especially has grown up so much in the 3 years that I have known him. I love so much Gardner's sensitivity and sweet heart. I love that he unashamedly feels everything that he is feeling out in the open. Eliza Jane. Her affection means so much more to me than I can explain. People often comment that she looks quite a bit like me physically but I like to think that we are similar in many ways. Her general sass and spunk in life are wonderful, I love her willingness to say whatever she thinks, even if she maybe only does that cause she's 3. She takes the world by storm, even if thats sometimes while hiding behind her daddy. She will do great things and I sure hope I'm around to see them.

Last week I had the privilege of taking their family photos and here are a few of my favorites.











No comments:

Post a Comment