Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Everet


Bryndîs is amazing and beautiful and wonderful, but lets talk about this guy, Everett. He is the best thing that has every happened. I was in Bolton dining hall when my sister told me she was having a baby, on the top floor incase you were wondering. I was in biology lab (8am lab whomp) when he was born. He calls me Aunt Silly, which currently sounds more like siwwyy. I went to visit him a couple weeks ago and he couldnt even stop moving to hug me he was so excited, talk about the best feeling in the world. He is so full of life and energy, and I honestly cannot imagine loving something more than him. I am so honored to be part of his story, and I have great plans of being part of his life. There is just nothing greater than getting to watch him grow up and become who he will be. 










No comments:

Post a Comment