Thursday, March 28, 2013

 Joe and Hannahs. My dearest of friends Hannah is dating a wonderful man, Joe. This is the 3 of us after hiking in North Georgia. They are fun to take pictures of because they love each other so much. I can honestly say that I have felt more loved and supported by them than I could have asked for.



 As a couple not only do they love each other and people around them well, but they love Jesus, so much that you can't help but know that they are so full of life. They are considerate and selfless and so much fun to be with. They enjoy life and I have been so encouraged by their relationship.







 Also, they are just darn cute. Look at how happy they are together, in the parking lot of his school's library... these were not even planned pictures. I just took pictures of them them goofing off and the above photos are what ensued.

No comments:

Post a Comment