Sunday, April 7, 2013

As Happy As Kings

"The World is full of a number of things, I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings" -Robert Lewis Stevenson

Well, this weekend was just full of wonderful things. On Saturday night my friends Diana and Johnathan, threw this lovely dinner party and it was unbelievably fun. There is something so amazing about when the sun comes out and the air gets warmer that makes all of us come a live a little bit more. Having dinner on the porch with the best of friends was the best way to spend an evening. Here are a few of the pictures I took while there. I have to admit I felt like something out of Kinfolk.

"He will sustain you with good so that your youth will be renewed like the eagles" Psalm 103







 



 Look at this food! 
 It doesn't get much better than this. 
 Our friendship has meant so much to me this year, she has been a constant encouragement to me. So thankful for Meredith. Its crazy that we have barely known each other for a year, and I sincerely feel like we have been friends for a very long time. 


 Laughing is so fun. 
 What great gentlemen to call my friends. 
 I get to spend 2 weeks traveling Europe with Catherine this summer and I couldn't be more excited.
Tyler and his pensive self. 


No comments:

Post a Comment